IOP Program: Intensive Outpatient Treatment NJ
For those struggling with addictions to drugs & alcohol but feel more comfortable in a flexible program with less time commitment, an intensive outpatient program is a highly effective treatment option. At Silver Linings Recovery Center in East Windsor, NJ, patients of our IOP are not required to live at the facility but will travel here for treatment sessions. An intensive outpatient program is a great fit for those who cannot leave home or work due to childcare or work responsibilities for a 60- or 90-day treatment. For the most effective results, we recommend this course of treatment only to those who have a stable home and supportive family/friends.
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
Since you will not be living at the rehabilitation treatment center, patients will be put on a consistent schedule of sessions specifically targeted to your drug/alcohol addiction and any co-occurring disorders. While not mandatory, typically an IOP is used after a more rigorous form of treatment is complete, such as inpatient residential treatment. We offer a variety of treatment methods in our intensive outpatient program in New Jersey:
- Medication management: Medication is sometimes necessary to alleviate dangerous withdrawal symptoms. All medicine is prescribed by doctors and/or psychiatrists and is strictly monitored.
- Group therapy: Group therapy sessions provide a safe and supportive space to share your struggles and offer guidance to those in similar situations.
- Individual therapy: One on one sessions with your therapist allow you to build the tools you need to overcome past traumas that led to addiction, as well as build foundational blocks to move forward in a life of recovery.
- Family therapy: Improving the dynamic within the family unit is vital not only for the patient’s recovery, but so the entire family can process & heal.
Benefits of IOP Treatment
Besides the flexibility of being able to live at home, keep your job and stay focused on your responsibilities, our NJ intensive outpatient program offers many benefits. Patients will receive the same care and components as an inpatient rehab center, including high quality therapy, medical support, dual diagnosis treatment and more.
- Cost-Effective: Since you will not be living at a residential rehabilitation facility, many of the costs associated with treatment are eliminated. Intensive outpatient is one of the more affordable drug & alcohol rehabilitation program options.
- Flexible: Therapy sessions and visits with your doctors & psychiatrists are based on your schedule and the days that work best for you & your family. Whether you’re a primary caregiver or work a full-time job, Silver Linings Recovery Center offers the flexibility you need to address & overcome your substance abuse disorder.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Our intensive outpatient program is meant to address any co-occurring disorders associated with your drug & alcohol dependency. Disorders will be addressed through therapy, as well as medication. Mental health disorders include depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder and much more.
Seek Treatment for Drugs & Alcohol through our NJ IOP
An intensive outpatient program is a highly successful option to help yourself or your loved one overcome an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. Our trained staff will develop a comprehensive treatment plan, catered to your specific needs and any underlying mental health disorders & traumas.
Contact the supportive staff at Silver Linings Recovery Center in East Windsor, NJ today to discuss treatment options for you or your loved one. Get Help Now: 1-855-960-3769.