Alcohol & Drug Detox Program in NJ
The very first step in the long-term recovery process is to detox from the drugs and alcohol. Before treatment starts all the toxins from years of drugs and alcohol abuse must be flushed from your body. Depending on your level of use and any underlying health issues, medical assistance may be required to ensure safe success. Silver Linings Recovery Center offers several levels of detox programs in NJ. Centrally located in East Windsor, NJ, the facility is accessible to those struggling with addiction in Mercer County NJ, Middlesex County NJ, Monmouth County NJ, Ocean County NJ and Burlington County NJ. Start your journey to recovery today; help is waiting 1-855-960-3769.
Inpatient Drug Detox Program East Windsor, NJ
Detoxification can either be done at an inpatient facility or through outpatient care. Inpatient detox requires a 7 – 10 day stay at a clinic, hospital or rehabilitation center. Outpatient detoxification allows you to live in your home while you work through the steps under the care of an outside doctor, hospital or clinic. Your enrollment in either detox program will depend on your dependency, medical/mental health issues and the environment/people you’ll be surrounded by during this difficult process.
Inpatient Detox Benefits:
- One-on-one care in an accredited facility
- 24/7 supervision & medical care
- Drug & alcohol-free environment
- Urgent access to medical staff in case of severe reaction
Outpatient Detox Program Benefits:
- More cost effective, especially for those paying out of pocket
- Ability to maintain work & family life
- If you have a stable home & support system, it can promote mental health
Medical Drug Detox Process
If a person has been abusing drugs and alcohol for many years it can actually be dangerous for them to detox on their own. The drugs have too strong of a hold over their body and mind and medication must be used to relieve some of the effects of the detoxification process. Medicine is used to have more control over the detox, with doctors adjusting the dosage throughout the process. Various prescription drugs are used depending on the type of addiction you’re in treatment for and any taking into consideration underlying health issues.
Steps of Detoxification Program
To successfully finish a detox program and move on to an inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation facility you’ll need to complete the following three steps:
- Evaluation: The first step includes an analysis of your mental & physical health including a blood and urine test. We’ll also discuss the amount and types of drugs that are in your system to design the best course of action for detox.
- Stabilize: This is where you’ll detoxification under supervision and medication when necessary. You’ll also start medical and psychological therapy.
- Treatment Plan Assessment: Once you’re stabilized, we’ll determine the best treatment plan based on your drug/alcohol history, work/life balance and the need for medical assistance.
Reach Out to Silver Linings Today!
Silver Linings Recovery Center is here to guide you in the right direction for a detox program in New Jersey. Contact us today to discuss the best options available to you with one a member of our admissions team. Take the first step to find your recovery today; call 1-855-960-3769.