Silver Lining Recovery Center’s Response to COVID-19
The most important thing at Silver Linings Recovery Center is keeping our clients and staff safe, both physically and mentally, during the Coronavirus outbreak. We take the Coronavirus threat seriously and we immediately implemented safety protocols to keep our clients and staff protected. We also understand that drug addiction and alcohol addiction does not stop because of the Coronavirus, Silver Lings Recovery Center will continue to offer drug treatment and alcohol treatment during this pandemic.
Silver Linings Recovery Center protocols include:
- Instituted a revised screening process for admissions that includes questions about recent fevers, travel overseas, and family members’ risks to reduce the possibility of introduction of the virus into the treatment environment. Anyone deemed a possible risk to our clients or staff will not be allowed on campus.
- The implementation of social distancing as defined by the CDC
- Implemented mandatory hand washing and hand sanitation for all employees and clients thoroughly and often.
- Instructed any PHP/IOP clients to stay home if they are sick and seek appropriate medical care.
- Dispersed COVID-19 prevention information and instructed staff to stay home if they are sick in line with CDC recommendations.
- Increased sanitation of all areas of our rehab facility.
- Anyone who displays any symptoms of the Coronavirus will be immediately quarantined and connected with a doctor for testing
This is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation. Silver Lining Recovery Center has implemented practices in line with CDC guidelines for minimizing risk, and is closely monitoring the situation within our state and more broadly. Our clients’ safety is our top priority and we will continue to assess this situation and provide updates. Our team is here to support our recovery community during this pandemic.
At this time, Silver Lining Recovery Center is UNAFFECTED by COVID-19 and is accepting new client into drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Call us to speak with an drug and alcohol addiction treatment expert, and get on the path to rehabilitation today.
FREE No Obligation Call .... GET HELP NOW
Silver Linings Recovery Center is enforcing all protective measures that are suggested by the Centers for Disease Control.
Suggested Prevention Guidelines For Clients and Staff Are As Follows….
- CDC: People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest). Some spread might be possible before people show symptoms; there have been reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. It is recommended to maintain a safe distance from persons who are symptomatic.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid direct physical contact with others, following a protocol of “safe non-contact” in everyone’s best interest.
- Maintain distance from others (CDC recommendation is 6 feet).
- Stay at home when you are sick (COVID-9 symptoms: flu-like symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath, or if you have a fever of 100.4° or more)–please contact your therapist or director if you have these symptoms—Communication is imperative.
- Use Kleenex located in your office or cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Treatment staff will disinfect door handles and common area surfaces at the beginning and end of each business day.
- Be responsible for your welfare and those around you. Make decisions about what makes you comfortable and follow them.